The McCreless Branch Library will be undergoing renovations as part of the City of San Antonio's 2017-2022 Bond Program. Renovations will begin November 4, 2020 and continue until January 2021. Contact-Free Pickup service for holds and outdoor Wi-Fi access at Forest Hills will continue with adjusted hours. Book drops will be available.
Improvements to McCreless:
- Enhanced spaces for children and teens
- Community flex space with technology for meetings and programming
- Updated furniture and equipment
- Connect Technology Center updates
During these renovations, Contact-Free Pickup and outdoor Wi-Fi access will be available at the following times:
- Tuesday 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information on this and all other library projects part of the City of San Antonio's 2017-2022 Bond Program, visit Library Bond Projects 2017-2022.
As a reminder, all library locations remain closed for public access to limit the spread of COVID-19. Contact-Free Pickup for holds and public computer use by appointment is available at all locations. Please see schedules and information.